Pages

February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

 Just thought I'd share an awesome experience with you!
Today, I went to one of the local bank's branch offices to
cash at check at the drive thru. When the teller had finished
the transaction, she put my envelope in the drawer
and said 'Happy Valentine's Day'. It was sooo cool to
 have a place of  business give their customers a treat!
It made my day!

Happy Valentine's Day to you!
Remember, this isn't the ONLY day in the year to show love,
It is ONE of the 365 days that we should be doing it!

2 comments:

mad4books said...

That is so cool! My bank gives me dog treats *every* time...and now they have my undying loyalty! (May Bee wouldn't let me switch banks if I *wanted* to now!)

Hope you and your sweetie have a lovely Valentine's Day!

P.S. When can we expect a Honduras summary, with a few good pics? The anticipation is KILLING me!

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it