... for canning beans again!
I thought I was behind schedule
compared to last year but when I looked it up,
I guess I'm not so far off. Phew...
I have managed to get two pickings into the jars and on the shelf.
Here's a few pictures from the first batch!
Eleven out of the first twelve came out just fine!
Yes, one jar didn't get filled up quite enough,
One jar was an epic fail!!
The glass broke in the canner
and obviously, the beans and jar
was thrown out!! It doesn't happen
often... but every once in a while,
we have to toss one out!
(I did keep the ring for next time!)
End of day today... 23 quarts on the shelf!