Pages

February 1, 2008

7 Random and/or Weird Facts...

Here are the rules:
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. We all want to know them!!
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ok, here they are... 7 random or weird facts:

#1) In the second grade (with Mrs. Bowie as my teacher) I was voted BY MY PEERS to have the WORST penmanship in the class! (The student with the best penmanship was going to address the envelope for class letters to be mailed to a fellow student who had recently moved away!)


#2) In the third grade (taught by the same teacher) I was somehow voted BY MY PEERS to have the BEST penmanship in the class! (Of course everyone's names were covered during voting!)

#3) I RARELY if ever use measuring spoons when I cook..... I use the palm of my hand to measure quantity ... (salt, baking soda, spices etc.)

#4) During my high school years I had two fancy hamsters..... one gray & white one named Agatha and the second one chestnut brown & white was named Benjamin!

#5) When eating something with mixed colors.... (m&m's or smarties for example) I separate the colors and eat them from least to most. I Know it's 'weird' AND, if you by chance sneak one away when I'm not looking.... I can tell you what color you took! :)

#6) I almost always have a book or two that I'm reading AND I'm very antsy when I'm out of books to read... (Like now!! I need to head to the library!)

#7) In the 4th grade, I was chosen and given the opportunity to learn to play the bassoon because of the size of my hands!

Since I don't know 7 people who have blogs, I'm tagging the 3 friends I do know that have one!
Kristy at http://www.splendafan.blogspot.com/
Karen at http://www.kpboberrin.blogspot.com/
Anne at http://www.paperinkpressions.blogspot.com/

AND, if you aren't one of these three and you are reading this and have a blog... consider yourself tagged by me too!! Leave a comment and let me know....

1 comment:

Anne said...

ACK!!! What are you trying to tell me?! Once again my brain's cramping! I'll attempt this "sometime" this week when I have nothing to blog about! *wink/lol*

LOVE & HUGS :)