Pages

January 18, 2009

"Same Kind of Different As Me"

Here is a quick but PROFOUND book that you must take the time to read! On the recommendation of my good friend, Kristy, in TX (A friend since kindergarten!) I began my search for this book! I didn't want to buy it from Amazon 'cuz I wanted it in my hand to thumb through! (I know, it would have been much quicker just to order it!) Can you believe she was actually blessed to hear the co-authors, Denver Moore & Ron Hall speak in Abilene..... an awesome event for sure!
After searching through Borders, BJ's, Walmart and the Chrisitan book stores since September, I FINALLY found it at the Tilton Walmart in the book section! HURRAY! I had been looking for this book for a long time, so I bought all three copies immediately! :)

I don't want to spoil the book.... but I'll tell you this, you won't be able to put it down, other then to search for a tissue!

No comments: