Pages

November 16, 2008

Here's a little secret about myself.... I LOVE pretty fabric! I have so much fun going into Joann's Fabric or Walmart and looking at the fabrics and trying to figure out what I can make next to 'justify' buying that gorgeous, must-have material! (I use to make Audrey's jumpers and therefore could easily justify buying it then!!)

The weather is getting colder, the Christmas fabrics are coming out in the stores!! My plan; I'm going to make myself a Christmas quilt this year! (Bigger than a standard lap quilt, smaller then a twin bed quilt). Saturday, I went looking to see what I have 'on hand' and discovered that I have enough Christmas material to make one without going to the store for anything but the batting!(Hmmm well, I guess I'll have to plan another project quickly, 'cuz I doubt I'll ONLY get batting if I head to the fabric department!)

No comments: