Pages

March 31, 2010

FOR TODAY:    March 31, 2010

Outside my window...  the drizzle is finally letting up, new blades of green grass are beginning to sprout up among the brown dead grass, the chickens are pecking and looking for any little thing of interest.

I am thinking...  about the homeschool curriculum magazine I got in the mail yesterday.... wishing that season of life wasn't over!

I am thankful for... wonderful young adult children that are such fun to be around! 

From the kitchen...  there is sooo much to be done! Dishes, dinner prep (heck, it still needs to be planned!), clean off the table...  uggh, I think I'll finish my tea first! 

I am wearing...  warm wool slipper with my jeans & t-shirt.


I am creating...  cloth handbags for some special people in my life!


I am going...  attack my to-do list with a vengence!


I am reading...  "Sitting At The Feet Of Rabbi Jesus" by Ann Spangler and Lois Tverberg. (a very good read!) 

I am hoping...  that the 'tax guy' will have good news for us!

I am hearing... the blessed sound of silence...  ahhh, the calm before the fray of everyone coming home for the evening!

Around the house...  the dog sleeps beside me, the hermit crabs are silent, the kids and Pete are still at work...  in a few hours all of that will change!


One of my favorite things...  peaceful, relaxing evenings with everyone at home!


A few plans for the rest of the week.... start checking out seed catalogs, try to find homes for 3 rabbits, rearrange in the back room for this year's maple syrup supply, sewing projects, and looking for a recipe for April's CanJam; choice of the month ... HERBS!!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Clara's 3 babies....  7 days old!

No comments: