Pages

May 16, 2020

I Tried a THING... Balsamic Sweet Onion Jam

 A good friend mentioned making this last year... it sounded odd and well, not very good at the time. We talked about it again this spring and for some reason, it sounded pretty good this time! And, good enough for me to go find the supplies to make it myself! NOT JUST ONCE but TWICE! I made two batches... shared some and will probably share it in some Christmas packages! It is soooo good on a burger and roasts and ... well... MOST meats actually! 

                                                              Recipe: (found on Pinterest)


Super easy to make! NOTE: I did use more butter then recipe called for so that it wouldn't burn... and I used more onions too... the cooking down process took longer too!



               It was SOOOO WORTH THE TIME and the ONION PEELING TIME! LOL


No comments: