Pages

September 11, 2017

I Jumped Into the Deep End of the .... OILS

I had heard about Essential Oils over the past few years... but finally decided to make the JUMP into actually becoming a Young Living distributor in January 2016!

WHY are you just hearing about this now??   Well... I wasn't too sure about them. I wanted to take my time and try them myself first and see if there was something to this claim of EOs being as incredible as people say they are!! I figured for a $160 investment I could like them or leave them.

MY CONCLUSION!!! I have a long way to go in my learning, but YES, I AM SOLD ON THEM!!

My learning curve has been much slower then I would like due to distractions and demands at home but, I can tell you this....

I am still intrigued and love all the ways to use them!! 
My CURRENT favorites are:

* A roller made from Lavender & Purification with a carrier oil (oil or fractured coconut oil) to use behind the ears when you feel the fluid building.... helps to prevent ear infections! (kid safe)

* A pain cream I made using shea butter & coconut oil and a combo of oils including panaway & peppermint and a few others!

* An Antibiotic bomb!! YUP... it may sound crazy, but a combo of the oils taken in pill form work with your body to fight off some of the infections (ear, sinus etc) that creep up on us in the winter months!

AND... I can't wait to try making dryer balls and making my own dish & laundry soaps!!


Are You Curious Yet??
Are you thinking about joining me on this amazing adventure? This is the starter kit..... all for $160.00!!! PLEASE email me if you are thinking about it... I'll do my best to answer questions!!


What exactly comes in my Premium Starter Kit?
  • An essential oils collection with 10 of Young Living’s most popular oils {Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint, DiGize, Thieves, Copaiba, PanAway, R.C. Purification, Frankincense}
  • A bonus oil {Stress Away} to bring your collection up to 11
  • Diffuser
  • Essential oil sample sachets
  • Essential oil sample bottles
  • Essential oil sample sharing cards
  • 2 packets of NingXia Red
  • 1 roller fitment

THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION.....


HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO SPEND EACH MONTH AFTER JOINING???  

ANSWER: nothing!!   (ONLY $50 per year to maintain)   

By signing up as a wholesale member, you will get 24% off retail prices which is the only way to go!  There is NEVER, ever any pressure to “sell” anything. I promise.

You can click on this link click here  to join my group and be sure to use 
my ID # 3723539  when answering the question 'who introduced you to Young Living'!

Please email me with questions if you are interested....     
mcblake64@yahoo.com 

No comments: