Pages

January 22, 2012

You Are My Portion



"You are my portion, O Lord."
 Psalm 119:57

"The Measure"
Let the grace of the Lord be the measure of your sufficiency;

Let the peace of the Lord be the measure of your quietness;

Let the power of the Lord be the measure of your strength;

Let the goodness of the Lord be the measure of your contentment;

Let the love of the Lord be the measure of your service;

Let the faithfulness of the Lord be the measure of your trust;

Let the beauty of the Lord be the measure of your worship;

Let the fullness of the Lord be the measure of your joy;

 Let the sovereignty of the Lord be the measure of your confidence;

Let the promises of the Lord be the measure of your expectations;

Let the coming of the Lord be the measure of hope!
(I do not know where I read this. I do not know the name of the author.
It touched me when I read it, I wanted to share it with you too.
If you know... please let me know so I can give proper credit!)

No comments: